JNode need an application packager for easily testing real world java applications.
I want to make it as easy as the following steps :
- put the jar of your application in a given directory
- build jnode cdrom with usual ant script
- boot jnode and test your application
For a first version, it will only support applications in a single jar and that doesn't need third parties libraries.
The packager will automatically :
- Create an alias for the main method defined in the jar's manifest or, by default, will find it by scanning the jar.
- Create a descriptor for the plugin descriptor for the jar
- Create a jnode plugin and add it to the full plugin list (like if it were added to all/conf/full-plugin-list.xml but without actually modifying the file)
For more informations on the packager, look into package org.jnode.build.packager of jnode-builder sub-project.