- User guide
- Classlib developers guide
- Developer guide
- Tester guide
- Porting guide
- Project development
- Papers & presentations
Whenever you add some new functionality to JNode, please considering implementing some test code to exercise it.
Your options include:
- implementing JUnit tests for exercising self-contained JNode-specific library classes,
- implementing Mauve tests for JNode implementations of standard library classes,
- implementing black-box command tests using the org.jnode.test.harness.* framework, or
- implementing ad-hoc test classes.
We have a long term goal to be able to run all tests automatically on the new test server. New tests should be written with this in mind.